Fed up looking for Pinterest Group Boards to Join?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Finding new Pinterest group boards to join can be a real chore and being accepted to group boards is even more challenging.
Because I appreciate you all so much I have done some homework, so you don’t have to.
Below is a HUGE list of over 200 Pinterest group boards that are accepting contributors right now!
The boards are broken out by niche so you can easily find what you’re looking for.
- Personal Growth & Self Improvement
- Health and Wellness
- Food & Recipes
- Mom Life & Parenting
- Home & Garden
- Organization & Decluttering
- DIY & Crafts
- Money & Frugal Living
- Love & Relationships
- Blogging & Social Media
- Work from Home / Entrepreneur
If you’re new to Pinterest you may be wondering what group boards are and why they are important. Let’s get into that…
What Exactly are Pinterest Group Boards?
Group boards are similar to regular Pinterest boards, except you can have multiple contributors to that board. You’ll know you’ve found a group when you see a circle with a few faces in it – like the below example in my Blogging Tips & Resources group board.
Group boards have an owner who sets the rules, which they state in the group board description. Always make sure to follow the group rules, otherwise, there’s a good chance you’ll be removed from the group.
It’s also extremely important to repin other content in the board, so Pinterest sees it as an active board. This makes the Pinterest algorithm happy. By pinning other content will actually help you succeed as well.
Why Are Pinterest Group Boards Important?
Pinterest group boards give you a larger reach for your Pinterest content.
By contributing to group boards you are able to reap the benefits of Pinterest group board owners who either have:
- A larger number of followers than you.
- Completely different followers.
It’s also important to contribute to Niche boards as they perform better than the ‘catch all blogger pin anything boards’.
Niche boards are found and followed by Pinterest users who have a specific interest in the content in that board.
Pinterest Boards: Tips for Joining
1. To contribute to any Pinterest board you must follow the board and the board owner. Pinterest won’t actually let board owners invite someone unless they follow.
2. Some board owners will ask you to message them via Pinterest. To find the board owner simply click on the 3 circles in the top right corner of the board. This will show all of the contributors and the very top person is the board owner.
3. If the board owner asks you to email them, make sure you send a positive, helpful email that will help the board owner decide whether to add you.
- Ensure you have content that falls under that board owners niche.
- Share your Pinterest profile link + Pinterest email.
- Follow any other requirements the board owner has.
- Communicate that you are looking forward to joining the board and will follow the board rules.
- Be professional! (I have had many requests from people that ask with no please or thank you).
If you follow the above tips it will be a lot easier to get approved to the Pinterest group boards you are applying to.
Also, note: Many board owners get hundreds of requests, so be patient. They will eventually get to your request.
*Related: Download these FREE printable Pinterest metrics & optimization worksheets to keep track of your Pinterest results…
Pinterest Group Boards To Join By Niche:
Looking for #Pinterest group boards to join? Check out the ultimate list of 20+ niches open to contributors! #pinterestmarketing Click To Tweet
Personal Growth and Self Improvement Group Boards
Health & Wellness Group Boards
Food & Recipes Group Boards
Mom Life & Parenting Group Boards
Home and Garden Group Boards
Organization & Decluttering Group BoardsNeed to join some Pinterest group boards, but don't know where to start? Check out over 200 boards that are accepting contributors right now! #pinterestmarketing #bloggerswanted Click To Tweet
DIY & Crafts Group Boards
Money & Frugal Living Group Boards
Love and Relationships Group Boards
Quotes Group Boards
Productivity Group Boards
Blogging & Social Media Group Boards
Business Group Boards
Work From Home / Entrepreneur Group Boards
Career Group Boards
Creative Group Boards
Travel Group Boards
Christian Group Boards
Homeschooling Group Boards
Fashion Group Boards
Beauty Group Boards
Additional Tips to be Added to Pinterest Group Boards:
- Spy on your competition! See what group boards they are contributing to and then make a request if the board is open to contributors
- Check out this Pinterest Group Boards Facebook page. You can do a search by topic and see what’s available. You can also promote your own group boards in the group.
- Search on PinSprout – a new Pinterest group board directory. You can search for boards and submit your own, as long as you have a minimum of 1000 followers.
- Reach out to the group board owner. If you see a board you’d like to contribute to, but it doesn’t say how to join, find the owner and send them a Pinterest message or email them directly.
This will be an evergrowing list, so check back often for updates.
Still looking for more Pinterest group boards to join? Check out my friend Terryn’s Ultimate Pinterest group board list.
What’s Your Favourite Pinterest Group Board?
Feel free to share in the comments 🙂
Let’s connect on social media!
Related Pinterest Resources:
- Join my Pinterest Group Boards!
- How to Design High Performing Pinterest Pins
- Need more Pinterest Help? Sign up for an account audit.
- Pinteresting Strategies – The Popular Manual Pinning Course
- 10 Feminine Pinterest Templates – Made in Canva