THANK YOU for stopping by.
After almost 20 years of working in corporate marketing and in more recent years starting a blog over at Put The Kettle On, I’m excited to now share with you my tips and tricks on all things digital marketing.
This includes social media, marketing strategy, creative resources and blogging tips to help you succeed in the online world.
I am Here to Help You!
As an entrepreneur, blogger or small business you have A LOT to think about!
My goal: Help guide you step by step through tried and tested marketing strategies so you can:
- Grow your website and blog traffic.
- Get to know your target audience and connect with them in highly engaging ways.
- Increase your knowledge and skill sets in the more technical side of blogging.
- Have access to resources and tools to make your daily tasks simpler.
- Develop successful monetization strategies for your online business.
- Be inspired to keep working towards your big goals.
A Little on My Digital Marketing Background:
In the past 10 years, the primary focus in my marketing roles has been to:
- Launch and grow websites.
- Increase traffic and user engagement on sites.
- Work with brands to create unique advertising campaigns (including brand collaborations) with smart integrations.
- Ignite passion and growth through coaching marketing teams.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies that work across all digital and off-site channels.
- Plus a lot more!
I LOVE marketing, blogging and all things digital and I am here to help you master these skills and drive huge success in your business!
Behind the Name: Full Circle Digital
A circle never ends – it’s continuous – and your marketing should be too.
If you were to place all of your marketing strategies inside of a circle they become ONE BIG strategy. It’s important that everything you do is CONNECTED. You want to have consistent brand messaging, visuals, and strategies that work across all communications.
For Example: If you run a campaign on one social media platform (Instagram). How will you use ALL of your communications to market this? To leverage your Instagram promo? You’d be missing out if you didn’t write about it in a blog post, message your email list, advertise, post to Facebook, Tweet, Pin, etc.
See what I mean?! ALL of your marketing mix should be used even if it’s just an Instagram promotion 🙂 This is where you must think about your strategy as being FULL CIRCLE – everything plays off one another.
Moral of the story: Don’t eat just 1 piece of the pie. Eat the whole pie! It will be beneficial to your campaign and your business success.
I live in Toronto, Canada with 4 boys – my husband, two stepsons and our goofy dog.
When I’m not blogging you can find me attending my son’s baseball games, gardening, listening to music and spending time with the people I love most. I’m a sucker for good quality tea, essential oils, dog cuddles and dark chocolate.
Want to work with me? Click here to learn how.
I also love hearing from my readers so email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.