Want to save some time and create pins for Pinterest quickly and effectively?
…Then you’ve come to the right place!
I have designed these FREE Pinterest templates so you can easily make your own in Canva.
- Fully customizable & easy to edit. Pinterest loves new content. Simply change the text/colours/fonts and you have a new pin ready to upload to Pinterest or your blog post!
- Easily drag and drop new images into the templates for perfect placement!
- Stick with the design layout and fully customize to make these templates perfect for your brand!
These Free Pinterest Templates are ideal if you:
- Have trouble designing your own pins.
- Don’t have time to design new Pin templates.
- Want pin designs that will increase clicks to your website and blog content.
- Want to improve your Pinterest traffic.
- Like FREE stuff!
To get access to your Pinterest templates sign up below…
Need some professional free photos for your pin designs?
Here you go! 17 of the Best Free Stock Photo Sites for Bloggers
How to Make Your Free Pinterest Templates Fully Customizable:
Once you sign up to receive your free easy to edit Pinterest pin templates you’ll receive an email with your access link.
There will be simple instructions to make a copy of the templates so you can start customing the pin designs for your blog and brand!
The 3 pin templates are 1000×1500 which are the ideal 2×3 size for optimal placement in Pinterest.
GRAB YOUR FREE PIN TEMPLATE DESIGNS…
Related Pinterest Resources:
- How to Design High Performing Pinterest Pins
- 200+ of the Best Pinterest Group Boards to Join by Niche
- Pinterest Analytics Metrics to Track Every Month + Free Pinterest Worksheets
What do you find most difficult about Pinterest marketing?
Share in the comments below and I’ll point you in the right direction!
Let’s connect on social media!
Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook