Want to Drive More Traffic to Your Website With Pinterest? This is Where an Audit can help.
Pinterest is a powerful search engine that drives major traffic to websites. In fact, it is responsible for driving over 90% of the traffic to my blog Put The Kettle On every month!
With the right tweaks and enhancements to your Pinterest account – you can dramatically grow your following, increase repins and boost clicks to your website.
This directly impacts the growth of your website’s monthly page views and sessions, which is one of the key factors to increase your ranking in Google.
Is a Pinterest Audit Right for you? Answer these questions:
- Do you need help increasing Pinterest traffic to your website or blog?
- Are you having trouble getting clicks on your pins?
- Are you unhappy with your current website traffic?
- Unsure of how to use hashtags or make a pin go viral?
- Don’t know how to create the right style of pin?
If you answer yes to the above, let me help you!
Your Pinterest Audit. What to Expect:
- Pinterest Analytics review, analysis and specific recommendations for optimizing your content. I’ll identify specific enhancements you can make right away.
- Analysis of your Pin designs detailing any potential problems + specific solutions and tips to fix.
- Pin SEO. Review of current pins and pin descriptions + Pinterest research tips to find the right keywords for your content.
- Detailed recommendations on all pin changes to make.
- Strategies to improve clicks on your pins. More clicks = more page views!
- Pinterest Boards review (feedback on board designs, content in boards and board SEO). Also includes recommended group boards to join.
- Profile name review. Includes a review of ‘about you’ section.
- How to grow your followers. Strategies I’ve used that work!
- Tips to increase more Pinterest shares from your website.
- Latest best practices so you can stay on top of recent Pinterest updates and algorithm changes.
Your Pinterest Audit. What You’ll Get:
- Detailed PDF highlighting feedback and specific recommendations (with screenshot references).
- Includes a customized checklist of all changes to optimize your account.
- Additional recommendations I see that come up (could be from your website or other communications).
- BONUS** 25 Pinterest templates: Easy to edit in Canva.
Email me (Yolanda) with any questions you may have.