Why Go For Editable Pinterest Templates?
- 25 easy to edit Pinterest templates you can edit in Canva right away.
- Stop trying to perfect your Pinterest designs. These high-quality, beautiful images have been optimized to maximize clicks and send you more traffic.
- Save time, so you can focus on other tasks. Simply change the text, colours and background image – voila, a brand new pin!
- Perfect for all types of content… blog posts, quotes, products, printables and loads more.
- Fully customizable & easy to edit. Pinterest loves new content, so simply change the background image/ text/colours and you have a new pin ready to upload to Pinterest or your blog post.
- Increase clicks to your website. More clicks = more page views!
- Optimized for Pinterest. Templates are 600×900 pixels, which is recommended as the best size to get the highest number of impressions from Pinterest. This means more views of your content.
**BONUS** Comes with my top 8 tips to create high performing pins + FREE resources to help you succeed.
Pinterest Template Instructions:
- Make a copy of the template file and rename so it saves in your Canva account. **This is important so you don’t lose your work.
- Scroll through the 25 template designs and select the template you wish to customize
- Keep the layout and customize what you like – the font type, colors, background images, etc.
- Once your template is updated download as a PNG or JPEG.
It’s that simple.
Within about 2 weeks her pins were my top pins from the past 30 days. I currently have a viral pin that’s based on the pins she designed for me. Highly recommend! – Sedale
I have a mini-viral pin thanks to Yolanda’s beautiful pin template designs. I’d highly recommend them! – Veneta
Love your style, very clean and elegant. Great work! – Matthias
*This product is final sale. As this is a digital product which is received once you make your purchase, there are no refunds.
– PIN ME –